Friday, April 30, 2010

Bush Administration Mortgages U.S. to Red China Over NAFTA Trade

Here is an article you should read, it will explain why illegals and open borders are so necessary to this and the past administration. If you watched the video I posted on the CFR and the new world order you would know why this is happening and what it has to do with the North American Union which we are being shoved into right now. I am going to post that video again. I am not even sure if this blog is reaching anyone, I have not received one comment since I started it. I'm going ot have to check this out. No sense beating a dead horse if no one is reading it.




http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=16616

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Political blog with some news of the day , other subjects are welcome.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, Illinois, United States
Political
Powered By Blogger