Saturday, March 13, 2010

New immigration reform bill will have national identity card

I am subscriber to Irish Central newspaper, they always seem ot have the news of America before an American newspaper publishes it, this was no exception. You should know about this , it has a lot of drawbacks for people who are born here, it applies to us as well as the illegals. I hope you don't mind copying and pasting into your browser, I never have any luck getting a live link, I'm sorry.



http://www.irishcentral.com/story/news/people_and_politics/new-immigration-reform-bill-will-have-national-identity-card-87141677.htmls .

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Political blog with some news of the day , other subjects are welcome.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Chicagoland, Illinois, United States
Political
Powered By Blogger